- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 10 days ago
- April 9: BMW, Daimler and VW Broke Antitrust Laws: EU news | 15 days ago
- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 27 days ago
- March 28: VW Recalls Golf, Jetta and Tiguan For Coil Springs recalls | 27 days ago
- March 27: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jettas Equipped With The Wrong Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
2017 Volkswagen CC
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Volkswagen CC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Volkswagen CC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If the seat occupant's head is inadequately restrained in the event of a crash, they have an increased risk of injury. Read more »