- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 5 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 25 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 26 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 54 days ago
2011 Volkswagen Eos
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Volkswagen Eos
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Volkswagen Eos by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
A loss of electrical connection to the driver's frontal air bag will prevent the air bag from deploying in the event of a vehicle crash, increasing the risk of ... Read more »