- April 24: VW Recalls 2019 Atlas and 2020 Passat recalls | 0 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 10 days ago
- April 9: BMW, Daimler and VW Broke Antitrust Laws: EU news | 15 days ago
- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 27 days ago
- March 28: VW Recalls Golf, Jetta and Tiguan For Coil Springs recalls | 27 days ago
2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If a coil spring fractures while driving, it may damage a rear tire causing a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Removing the key while the shift lever is in a position other than "Park" increases the risk of an unintended vehicle rollaway that may result in personal ... Read more »