- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls 2015-2018 Golfs for Rollaway Threat recalls | 20 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 22 days ago
- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 36 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 37 days ago
2013 Volkswagen Jetta
CarComplaints.com Notes: VW updated the Jetta's interior and added new features like backup cameras to certain trims. Time will tell if these adjustments start falling apart.
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Running Roughly6
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving4
- Check Engine Light Is On3
- Gas Pedal Sticking2
- Bad Maf Sensor Obd Code P01061
- Hesitation And Shaking1
- No Response When Gas Pedal Is Pressed1
- Throttle And Gasket Went Bad1
- NHTSA: Engine59
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.