- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 3 days ago
- January 13: 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Under Federal Investigation investigations | 37 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 50 days ago
- December 19: Audi Gets Approval to Fix 24,000 Diesel 3-Liter Vehicles news | 62 days ago
- December 16: 17,000 Complaints Filed With VW UK After Emissions 'Fix' news | 65 days ago
2013 Volkswagen Jetta
CarComplaints.com Notes: VW updated the Jetta's interior and added new features like backup cameras to certain trims. Time will tell if these adjustments start falling apart.
Worst 2013 Jetta Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- running roughly6
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving4
- check engine light is on2
- gas pedal sticking2
- bad maf sensor obd code p01061
- hesitation and shaking1
- no response when gas pedal is pressed1
- throttle and gasket went bad1
- NHTSA: Engine38
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.