- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 9 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 10 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 14 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 16 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
In the event of a crash, the incorrect air bags may not protect the driver as intended, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, if the air bags and/or the seat belt pretensioners do not inflate or function properly, the vehicle occupants have an increased ... Read more »