- July 2: VW Recalls Atlas and Passat Vehicles To Fix Headlights recalls | 13 days ago
- June 12: 2019 VW Jetta Transmission Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- May 13: VW Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 63 days ago
- May 11: Porsche Emissions Issues Cause A Loss of $598 Million news | 65 days ago
- May 2: Volkswagen Recalls Tiguans For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 74 days ago
2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the incorrect air bags may not protect the driver as intended, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, if the air bags and/or the seat belt pretensioners do not inflate or function properly, the vehicle occupants have an increased ... Read more »