- October 10: Volkswagen Atlas SUVs Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 2 days ago
- September 8: Petition Says VW GTI, Golf GTI and Jetta GLI Vehicles Stall investigations | 34 days ago
- September 8: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Lawsuit Settlement Proposed news | 34 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 35 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 47 days ago
2018 Volkswagen e-Golf
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the guide sleeves are incorrectly welded, in the event of a crash, the rear seat head restraints may have reduced stability, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »