- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 7 days ago
- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 45 days ago
- December 19: VW Golf R Recall Ordered to Prevent Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 60 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 61 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 69 days ago
2018 Volkswagen e-Golf
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the guide sleeves are incorrectly welded, in the event of a crash, the rear seat head restraints may have reduced stability, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »