- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 12: Chrysler Recalls More Airbag-Stricken Cars and Trucks
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
2002 Chrysler Concorde
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Chrysler Concorde
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Chrysler Concorde by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2002 Chrysler Concorde SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:RECLINER NHTSA Campaign #03V035000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, seat back recliner bolt breakage can occur resulting in the seat back reclining unexpectedly.
Consequence: If the seat back unexpectedly reclines while the car is being driven, it could result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Dealers will replace the recliner bolts. Owner notification began on April 23, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #03V035000 »