- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2002 Chrysler Concorde
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Chrysler Concorde
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2002 Chrysler Concorde by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chrysler service shop immediately!
2002 Chrysler Concorde SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:RECLINER NHTSA Campaign #03V035000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, seat back recliner bolt breakage can occur resulting in the seat back reclining unexpectedly.
Consequence: If the seat back unexpectedly reclines while the car is being driven, it could result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Dealers will replace the recliner bolts. Owner notification began on April 23, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #03V035000 »