1996 Chrysler Town & Country accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Chrysler Town & Country:

1996 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jun 012006

Town & Country LXI V6

Chrysler, a piece of unreliable junk. Why in the world a speedometer in a car would not turn on? What if a gas tank gets empty, What if I'm going over a speed limit while yo drive? Then never drive a Chrysler. That a solution I'll tell ya.

So what did I do to fix this problem? I took it to a local Chrysler dealer and I haven't a clue, charging me $200 labor feeeee...

I have no wonder why Chrysler is going down along with American auto makers.

- , Brooklyn, NY, USA