- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 12: Chrysler Recalls More Airbag-Stricken Cars and Trucks
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
2014 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2014 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.