- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
- January 28: Lawsuit Filed Over Chrysler Pacifica Engine Cradle Rust Problems
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
2014 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2014 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 30
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.