- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 225
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 78
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 107
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 28
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 76
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 196
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 144
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 141
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 93
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 75
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 41
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 39
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 35
- lights problemsNHTSA: 34
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 20
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 18
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 9
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 9
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.