- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 228
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 79
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 28
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 108
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 197
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 144
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 141
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 93
- steering problemsNHTSA: 76
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 75
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 41
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 40
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 35
- lights problemsNHTSA: 34
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 20
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 18
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 9
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 9
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.