- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 2 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 10 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 21 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 33 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1996 Town & Country drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.