- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 14 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 26 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1996 Town & Country drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.