- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems25NHTSA complaints: 105
- body / paint problems8NHTSA complaints: 16
- AC / heater problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 18
- lights problems7NHTSA complaints: 54
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 34
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 55
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 56
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 34
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 26
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 14
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.