- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems24NHTSA complaints: 13
- body / paint problems8NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems7NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- lights problems7NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 11
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 15
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- fuel system problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.