- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 40
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 52
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 50
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 36
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 33
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 21
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 13
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 12
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 4
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.