- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 38
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 39
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 50
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 19
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 17
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 33
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 26
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 18
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 6
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 4
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.