- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2005 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems39NHTSA complaints: 17
- AC / heater problems15NHTSA complaints: 8
- steering problems15NHTSA complaints: 105
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 29
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 21
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 66
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 76
- cooling system problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 112
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 105
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 20
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 50
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 24
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 139
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 61
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 27
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 10
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.