- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 3 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 36 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 48 days ago
2005 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
Worst 2005 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems42NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems16NHTSA complaints: 119
- AC / heater problems15NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems13NHTSA complaints: 38
- electrical problems13NHTSA complaints: 151
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 94
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 23
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 82
- fuel system problems7NHTSA complaints: 88
- cooling system problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 115
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 164
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 20
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 25
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 67
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.