- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 0 days ago
- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 10 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 14 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 24 days ago
2005 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
Worst 2005 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems42NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems16NHTSA complaints: 116
- AC / heater problems15NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems13NHTSA complaints: 36
- electrical problems13NHTSA complaints: 147
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 91
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 23
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 81
- cooling system problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 83
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 114
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 158
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 20
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 25
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 67
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.