- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 8 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 15 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 16 days ago
2005 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
Worst 2005 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems46NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems16NHTSA complaints: 119
- AC / heater problems15NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems15NHTSA complaints: 38
- electrical problems14NHTSA complaints: 151
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 94
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 23
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 82
- fuel system problems7NHTSA complaints: 88
- cooling system problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 115
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 166
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 20
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 67
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 25
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.