- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2005 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems39NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems15NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems15NHTSA complaints: 70
- body / paint problems13NHTSA complaints: 14
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 14
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 34
- electrical problems8NHTSA complaints: 43
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 56
- cooling system problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 17
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 18
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 81
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 24
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 13
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.