- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 33
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 58
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 22
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 18
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 28
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 12
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.