- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 35
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 15
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 23
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 22
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 60
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 18
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 18
- exhaust system problems1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.