- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 11
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 13
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 21
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 46
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 15
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 15
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 20
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 9
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.