- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 10 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 18 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 24 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- severe rattling noise coming from the front wheels1
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.