- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 7 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 14 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 15 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- severe rattling noise coming from the front wheels1
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.