- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 13 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 18 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- severe rattling noise coming from the front wheels1
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.