- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 4 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 16 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 16 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- severe rattling noise coming from the front wheels1
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.