- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 7 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 21 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 24
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 20
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 53
- steering problemsNHTSA: 20
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.