- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing
- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 31: Jeep Cherokee Recalled After Engine Fires
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- October 27: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 21
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 46
- steering problemsNHTSA: 19
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.