- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2004 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 20
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 32
- steering problemsNHTSA: 19
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 15
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 14
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.