- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 20 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 24
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 21
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 53
- steering problemsNHTSA: 20
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.