- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2004 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 15
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 9
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 7
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.