- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 1 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 8 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 14 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 23
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 52
- steering problemsNHTSA: 19
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.