- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 73 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country miscellaneous Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.