- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems19NHTSA complaints: 29
- AC / heater problems9NHTSA complaints: 10
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 24
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 63
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 69
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 35
- engine problemsNHTSA: 24
- lights problemsNHTSA: 19
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 19
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 17
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 15
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 13
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 13
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 12
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.