- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems19NHTSA complaints: 32
- AC / heater problems9NHTSA complaints: 11
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 25
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 72
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 80
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 53
- engine problemsNHTSA: 30
- lights problemsNHTSA: 25
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 25
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 22
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 17
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 16
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 16
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.