$4,200.00

1. towed and scrapped (1 reports)
2002 Chrysler Town & Country fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Town & Country:

2002 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Aug 092015

Town & Country LX 3.3L V6

click to see larger images

gas smell/caught fire

My van was nothing but good, it was 13 years old and we got it when my younger brother was born. We had no problems with it ever. We only had to replace the starter. Then, one day the radiator fan shattered and we smelled gas. We made it home and my father, a mechanic, fixed it with Chrysler certified parts. A few days later he worked on it again and when I took it out, I smelled gas which I hadn't before. By then I was on my way home. When I pulled into the gas station and got out of my car. Started it and pop! The spark from the car lit the gas under the car and my baby was gone. Chrysler parts ruined my car!

- , Bellmore, NY, USA