- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems24NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems15NHTSA complaints: 60
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 31
- windows / windshield problems12NHTSA complaints: 38
- lights problems7NHTSA complaints: 23
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 55
- body / paint problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 23
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 40
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 24
- cooling system problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 34
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 74
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 18
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 11
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.