- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 3 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 38 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 71 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Town & Country body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic doors quit working3
- clear coat peels1
- paint chipping1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.