- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 73 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Town & Country body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic doors quit working3
- clear coat peels1
- paint chipping1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.