- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 5 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 36 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Town & Country body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic doors quit working3
- clear coat peels1
- paint chipping1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.