- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2008 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems22NHTSA complaints: 320
- electrical problems18NHTSA complaints: 155
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 17
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems6NHTSA complaints: 49
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 35
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 92
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 33
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 28
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 25
- steering problemsNHTSA: 23
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 15
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 5
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 4
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.