- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2008 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems34NHTSA complaints: 14
- brakes problems28NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems8NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems7NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems7NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.