- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2008 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems42NHTSA complaints: 688
- brakes problems37NHTSA complaints: 364
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 25
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 173
- transmission problems8NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems8NHTSA complaints: 58
- AC / heater problems7NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 41
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 15
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 29
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 59
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 165
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 58
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 46
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 20
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 6
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 4
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.