- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 33 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 48 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 63 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission doesn't shift smoothly4
- transmission defective2
- transmission stuck in 2nd gear2
- gear shift lock up1
- slips to neutral in reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.