- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 11 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 19 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 22 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission doesn't shift smoothly4
- transmission defective3
- transmission stuck in 2nd gear2
- gear shift lock up1
- slips to neutral in reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.