- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 13 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 23 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 39 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission doesn't shift smoothly6
- transmission defective3
- transmission stuck in 2nd gear2
- gear shift lock up1
- slips to neutral in reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.