- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 9 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 14 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 22 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission doesn't shift smoothly5
- transmission defective3
- transmission stuck in 2nd gear2
- gear shift lock up1
- slips to neutral in reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.