- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 1 days ago
- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 11 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 15 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 25 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission doesn't shift smoothly5
- transmission defective3
- transmission stuck in 2nd gear2
- gear shift lock up1
- slips to neutral in reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.