- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 7 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 11 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 21 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 22 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving17
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- head gasket failure2
- engine ticking at start up1
- NHTSA: Engine149
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.