- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 12 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 17 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving18
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- head gasket failure2
- engine ticking at start up1
- NHTSA: Engine152
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.