- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 0 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 4 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 16 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 16 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving18
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- head gasket failure2
- engine ticking at start up1
- NHTSA: Engine152
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.