- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 3 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 4 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 10 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- June 2: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Fiat 500e Cars For Propulsion Problems recalls | 23 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving15
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- engine ticking at start up1
- head gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Engine144
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.