- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 2 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 3 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 7 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 16 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 30 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving14
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- engine ticking at start up1
- head gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Engine110
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling32
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.