- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
- August 31: Over 206,000 Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Windshield Wiper Problems
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stopped while driving7
- will not start2
- head gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Engine110
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling32
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.