- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 70 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving18
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- head gasket failure2
- engine ticking at start up1
- NHTSA: Engine152
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.