- May 22: NHTSA Closes 'Audit Query' Into Chrysler Parts Restrictions investigations | 4 days ago
- May 18: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 580,000 Cars and SUVs in 2 Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Recalls 2,185 Trailer Tow Light Modules recalls | 8 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees For Locked Gear Shifters recalls | 11 days ago
- May 8: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Recall Created 4-Wheel-Drive Problems news | 18 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving15
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- engine ticking at start up1
- head gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Engine144
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.