- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 27 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 42 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 57 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving15
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- engine ticking at start up1
- head gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Engine141
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling33
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.