- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 10 days ago
- September 8: Jeep Cherokee Recalled to Fix Loose Seats recalls | 17 days ago
- September 6: Chrysler Sued In Death of Jeep Patriot Driver news | 19 days ago
- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 25 days ago
- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 35 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving18
- excessive oil consumption3
- engine turns over but won't start2
- head gasket failure2
- engine ticking at start up1
- NHTSA: Engine149
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.