- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 22 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2008 Town & Country AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty ac unit4
- front blower fan failure3
- A/C not working properly2
- heater hose leaking coolant2
- A/C only works on high1
- fans randomly switch to auto while blowing on high1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner8
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.