- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 7 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 40 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2008 Town & Country AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty ac unit4
- front blower fan failure3
- A/C not working properly2
- heater hose leaking coolant2
- A/C only works on high1
- fans randomly switch to auto while blowing on high1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner8
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.