- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 12 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 23 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2008 Town & Country AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty ac unit4
- front blower fan failure3
- A/C not working properly2
- heater hose leaking coolant2
- A/C only works on high1
- fans randomly switch to auto while blowing on high1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner8
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.