- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 1 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 3 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 7 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 19 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2008 Town & Country AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty ac unit4
- front blower fan failure3
- A/C not working properly2
- heater hose leaking coolant2
- A/C only works on high1
- fans randomly switch to auto while blowing on high1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner8
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.