- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 2 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 6 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 16 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 17 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2008 Town & Country AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty ac unit4
- front blower fan failure3
- A/C not working properly2
- heater hose leaking coolant2
- A/C only works on high1
- fans randomly switch to auto while blowing on high1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner8
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.