- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 14 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 19 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- strut mount went bad2
- rack & pinion / lower control arms / tie rods all shot1
- sway bar wore out1
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.