- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 7 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 12 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- strut mount went bad2
- rack & pinion / lower control arms / tie rods all shot1
- sway bar wore out1
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.