- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 3 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 18 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- strut mount went bad2
- rack & pinion / lower control arms / tie rods all shot1
- sway bar wore out1
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.