- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 9 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- strut mount went bad2
- rack & pinion / lower control arms / tie rods all shot1
- sway bar wore out1
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.