- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 38 days ago
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2002 Town & Country electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.