- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 19 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 21 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 24 days ago
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2002 Town & Country electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.