- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 3 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 18 days ago
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 Town & Country body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...2
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.