- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 7 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 14 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 15 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
exhaust system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.