- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 31 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 66 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 89 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights sometimes flicker on and off1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting8
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.