- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 2 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 17 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.