- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
Whining Noise From Power Steering
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 62,333 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- remove flow restrictor in return line to p.s. fluid resevoir (1 reports)