- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 14 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 37 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bucks under load and misses out2
- engine starts sometimes, but not always1
- ticking loud on start up with valve train noise1
- ticks while accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.