- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 2 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 8 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 12 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 20 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bucks under load and misses out2
- engine starts sometimes, but not always1
- ticking loud on start up with valve train noise1
- ticks while accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.