- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 14 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 26 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bucks under load and misses out2
- engine starts sometimes, but not always1
- ticking loud on start up with valve train noise1
- ticks while accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.