1. replace ignition switch and battery (1 reports)
2003 Chrysler Town & Country engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Town & Country:

2003 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jan 042014

Town & Country ES 3.2L

THE VAN DIED ON THE WAY INTO TOWN. I OPENED THE HOOD TO SEE IF ANYTHING WAS VISIBLY WRONG. I COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG; GOT INTO THE VEHICLE AND IT STARTED RIGHT AWAY. I TOOK IT TO A REPAIR SHOP IN FEBRUARY AND THEY HAD IT FOR A YEAR AND COULD NOT FIX IT. TWICE, I WENT TO PICK IT UP AND THE CAR WOULD NOT START. THEY FINALLY GOT THE VEHICLE STARTED AND I BROUGHT IT HOME, PARKED IT AND IT WON'T START.

- , Alpine, TX, USA