- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 9 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 10 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 16 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2006 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slips while shifting2
- loud whirring noise on shifting1
- transmission failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.