- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 2 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 17 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2006 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slips while shifting2
- loud whirring noise on shifting1
- transmission failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.