- May 22: NHTSA Closes 'Audit Query' Into Chrysler Parts Restrictions investigations | 5 days ago
- May 18: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 580,000 Cars and SUVs in 2 Recalls recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Recalls 2,185 Trailer Tow Light Modules recalls | 9 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees For Locked Gear Shifters recalls | 12 days ago
- May 8: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Recall Created 4-Wheel-Drive Problems news | 19 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2006 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slips while shifting2
- loud whirring noise on shifting1
- transmission failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.