- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 13 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 18 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1996 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut10
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.