- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 2 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 39 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 74 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1996 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut10
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.