- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 9 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 14 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 22 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1997 Town & Country accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.3
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.