1997 Chrysler Town & Country seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chrysler Town & Country:

1997 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jun 102008

Town & Country

The accident report says the driver air bag deployed...however, it did not. I was the passenger-the passenger air bag did not deploy either. I was severely injured and have not returned to work. The vehicle was totaled, the vehicle that hit us from behind was totaled. The vehicle we hit after being hit----was not totaled, and was driven away. It was a three car collision on the freeway at 65 miles per hour. We were hit from behind and pushed into the vehicle in front of us. I hurt my neck, back and shoulder. My airbag never deployed...at 65 miles per hour it should have!!!

I don't know if there is a class action about this year vehicle and air bags not deploying...I saw a commercial about a class action, but didn't know the vehicle info until I ordered to accident report. I think Chrysler should have fixed this problem so that I wasn't so hurt by this accident. I am permanently disabled, in constant pain, had several surgeries and countless treatments. Thoroughly disgusted!

- , West Bend, WI, USA