- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 20 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1999 Town & Country accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- side view mirrors move when remote unlock is used1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch4
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.