- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 9 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 44 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 77 days ago
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1999 Town & Country accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- side view mirrors move when remote unlock is used1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch4
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.