1. don't know! car won't run anymore (1 reports)
1999 Chrysler Town & Country accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chrysler Town & Country:

1999 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Sep 122013

Town & Country Limited 3.2L V6

This Van Chrysler 1999 Town & Country did not give me a satisfaction and safeness to use it. The engine just shut-off in the middle of the freeway. I almost had a bad accident or killed with my family. The speed odometer cluster stop working and then shut of my engine. I don't know how this vehicle was approved to be used by consumers.

I hope this letter of mine will catch some attention to some of same van owners of the same Vehicles and do some petitions so the Chrysler Company fixes or does something with this horrifying vehicle. Let petitioner know so this company will not take advantage of the consumers and put are life's in a dangerous situation driving their vehicles that we paid with our hard earned money. Thanks

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA