- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
body / paint Problems
Worst 1999 Town & Country body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faded paint1
- NHTSA: Structure8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.