8.0

2002 Chrysler Town & Country AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Town & Country:

2002 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Sep 012009

Town & Country 3.8L

I had no idea how bad it was till I sat on that side of the van! My wife is a freeze baby so I thought she was just cold because of that and she never told me to come over and feel how bad it was. So I have been letting her drive and I tell you what it is like ice on the passenger side of the car! Thank god the kids are on the drivers side heat or what ever! This has been a freezing cold ride!

- , Roseville, MN, USA