2002 Chrysler Town & Country windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Town & Country:

2002 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jan 122011

Town & Country

My heater fan only comes on when I turn the knob to high, the same thing happens to my sisters Town and country there must be a defect here because the garage stated that these vehicles are known for that. It is winter and I cannot afford to fix this on my own, and if there is a defect Chrysler should replace the part. It gets cold when I have to turn the knob down, I heard there is a card of some sort behind the glove box. How easy is this problem to fix. Also my rear wiper spring is faulty is there a recall on this.

- Leicester, MA, USA