8.0

2003 Chrysler Town & Country accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Town & Country:

2003 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Aug 192013

Town & Country V6

I was driving when my van just stopped running. Mechanic said I blew some 10 amp fuse that makes the van run. He replaced it the new one blew, he put in a 20 amp and it ran for over a hour. He then put in another 10 amp it runs. He said my alternator sounds like crap and should be replaced BUT that's not why I broke down. The same day I picked the van up from the mechanic I notice my speedometer and mileage tracker are not working. This morning my gas gauge seems to be acting funny (maybe I'm paranoid now). I took it back and the guy hooked up some machine and said everything in my dash was fine and should have reset. Apparently it didn't because I don't know how fast I'm going.

- , Carney's Point, NJ, USA