2003 Chrysler Town & Country seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Town & Country:

2003 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Oct 112004

Town & Country 6-cyl

I came to a stop - 3 other cars in front of me. I was driving a 2003 Town & Country van. Was hit in the rear by a pick up truck going around 40-45 miles per hour. When he hit my drivers seat went back and broke. I was then thrown forward thru my seat belt and uptowards the windshield. He he me again (car jerked and I went back) seat broke - air bag never deployed. Have severe neck problems - torn disk in lower back - pain all down the right side of my body constantly - never sleep - seen doctors waiting for injections. If that doesn't work next step is surgery. Why did my seat break - if it didn't I probably wouldn't have such medical problems. If my child was sitting behind me, they would have been crushed, paralized, killed. Seats should withstand crashes. Airbags should also have been deployed. Close to $10,000 in rear and front damages. Something should have worked.

- Palmetto, FL, USA

Oct 012004

Town & Country

I was stopped at a stop sign. I proceeded into an intersection and the pass front corner of my van was impacted. The force of the crash caused me, as driver, to come out of my seatbelt and I was thrown out the door which opened during the crash despite being locked. I was thrown to the pavement and injured.

- Kokomo, IN, USA