8.0

2003 Chrysler Town & Country steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Town & Country:

2003 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Oct 122011

Town & Country

I bought this van in March, it has ran great all year. When fall came the whining noise started, then the shuttering when you cut the wheel left or right. Once the winter hit the noise got louder but goes away once the vehicle has warmed up. When driving to work a few weeks ago the steering wheel locked up while driving and I put it in the shop. They tell me there is nothing wrong with the steering. After reviewing other complaints similar to mine on this site and others, I see this is an ongoing problem with owners of the same year, make and model of this vehicle. All I want to do is find a way to fix the problem because I can't drive with three children in this vehicle not knowing when the steering is going to lock up again.

- , Wentzville, MO, USA