2.7

2009 Chrysler Town & Country electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chrysler Town & Country:

2009 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jul 142013

Town & Country 6-cyl

I was driving on I 94 in Indiana and all of sudden the vehicle stalled. Luckily nobody hit me on rear end. I checked online and found out that there a known issue with ignition module. I called Chrysler warranty department and the person told me by checking my VIN that my van is not effected by this problem and advised me to take the van to the dealer and get it checked for the problem. When there is a known issue with a bad part that has been manufactured bad. They should include my van and all vans manufactured with this type of ignition modules in the recall and fix them free of cost. These van are hazardous to the occupants and the people drive behind them.

- Muskegon, MI, USA