Huge win for car owners! All TSBs to be made public. The Center for Auto Safety just made the NHTSA (US Government) make public the full text of all TSBs from now on. They are the same organization that has petitioned the NHTSA & filed lawsuits to protect car owners over exploding gas tanks & other major safety issues. Whenever you drive in your car, you are safer thanks in part to a lot of work over the years by this small but very effective consumer advocacy group.

Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety.


pretty bad
Crashes / Fires:
0 / 0
Injuries / Deaths:
0 / 0
Average Mileage:
5,500 miles

About These NHTSA Complaints:

This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.

So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.

2012 Chrysler Town & Country engine problems

engine problem

Find something helpful? Spread the word.
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chrysler Town & Country:

Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.

2012 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

problem #1

Jan 172007

Town & Country 6-cyl

  • 5,500 miles


On 4 occasions I was sitting at a stop light and had my left foot on the brake pedal and my right foot resting in the gas pedal.....sitting just a few moments when the car surged forward, if I had not had my foot on the brake pedal I would have been into the car ahead of me....I latter tried to remake the problem happen, but the only thing was a heavy pull against the applied brakes....the problem was not a heavy pull but a quick jerk like a down shift......the local Chrysler dealer knows of no problems of this type, ,,,but when it happens again they will check it out.

- Parkersburg, WV, USA

Not what you are looking for?