7.8

2012 Chrysler Town & Country engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chrysler Town & Country:

2012 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jan 172007

Town & Country 6-cyl

On 4 occasions I was sitting at a stop light and had my left foot on the brake pedal and my right foot resting in the gas pedal.....sitting just a few moments when the car surged forward, if I had not had my foot on the brake pedal I would have been into the car ahead of me....I latter tried to remake the problem happen, but the only thing was a heavy pull against the applied brakes....the problem was not a heavy pull but a quick jerk like a down shift......the local Chrysler dealer knows of no problems of this type, ,,,but when it happens again they will check it out.

- Parkersburg, WV, USA