2013 Chrysler Town & Country body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chrysler Town & Country:

2013 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Mar 102014

Town & Country

The contact owns a 2013 Chrysler Town and country. The contact stated that the dealer replaced the interior flooring from the front firewall to the rear firewall. The contact mentioned that the flooring was not aligned correctly and caused water intrusion. The contact also stated that the rear passenger side door was not properly aligned and was difficult to close. The vehicle was not repaired due to the dealer refusing to provide a permanent remedy for longer than 22 months. The manufacturer was notified of the failure and provided no remedy. The failure mileage was not available. Updated 02/23/16

- Texarkana, TX, USA

May 252015

Town & Country

When I was driving in reverse after making a U turn the brake lock up on me causing the car to roll. It was so dangerous I had absolutely no control of the car. There are worse cases, when im driving up a hill imagine that...... I just rolled down the hiil, I thought it was over.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

Aug 132015

Town & Country

I was driving down the expressway on Aug 13th around 9pm when suddenly the hood of my minivan flew open and smacked my windshield. Everything went black in front of me due to the windshield shattering and the hood up against the car. I was forced to navigate myself and my newborn twins across the 4 lane highway unable to see a thing. Luckily I made it without causing a horrible accident. When the officer arrived he pointed out the latch of the hood did not simply come undone but the bolts were actually stripped out and the entire mechanism had defaulted. He strongly encouraged me to contact Chrysler. I contacted Chrysler the following morning. My minivan has never been wrecked nor had we had any problems or concerns with the hood before. My minivan still remains at the body shop waiting to be repaired because Chrysler claims they are in no way responsible for what happened with the vehicle.

- Independence, KY, USA

Jul 172013

Town & Country

The contact owns a 2013 Chrysler Town and country van. The contact stated the driver's side sliding door would constantly become stuck. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, where the technician diagnosed that the door latch needed to be replaced. The repairs were made to the vehicle. The manufacture was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 6,000 and the current mileage was 14,000.

- Newton, NJ, USA

Sep 102013

Town & Country

The contact owns a 2013 Chrysler Town and country mini van. The contact stated that while the driver's side sliding door was being opened, the sensor failed and the door closed on the left hand of a young passenger. The vehicle was taken to the dealer for inspection and the manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The VIN was not available. The approximate failure and current mileage was 16,000.

- Coral Springs, FL, USA